What you'll need:
120 g bulgur
250 ml water
100 g cherry tomatoes
100 g green flat beans
some alfalfa and coriander leaves to decorate
2 tsp salt (1 tsp to cook bulgur, 1 tsp to cook the beans)
10 g freshly grated ginger
7 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
7 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp tomato paste
1/2 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/2 ground coriander
salt and pepper
How it's made:
1. Put bulgur, water and salt in a pot and bring to the boil. Make sure to stir the mix constantly. Cook for about 6-8 mins until all the water has been absorbed. Put into a bowl and set aside to cool.
2. Cut tomatoes into halves. Slice the flat beans into thin strips.
3. Cook the bean strips into salty water and cook for about 15 mins or until the bean strips are tender. Drain immediately and rinse under cold running water.
4. Break the bulgur with a fork, then mix in tomatoes and beans.
5. Mix all the ingridents of the sauce together and add it to the bulgur mix.
6. Topped with alfalfa and coriander leaves.