What you'll need:
- 250g plain flour
- 4 organic free range medium eggs
- 600 ml milk of choice, almond milk, oat milk, etc.
How it's made:
- Sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, add the eggs and 100 ml of milk. Mixing well. Then gradually add the remaining milk.
- Heat a 25cm non-stick frying pan and lightly oil the base. Measure about 75 ml batter to make one crepe. Pour the batter into the hot pan, swirl it around to create a flat surface. Fry over medium-high heat for about 30 seconds, on each side, or until golden. Keep the pancakes warm.
- Once all the crepes are done, serve immediately. Suggested toppings: fresh fruits, nuts, cream, yoghurt, dark chocolate sauce, maple syrup or whatever you like!