The only person I don't mind opening the door to at 8 am is the postman. He brought me my first Foodist Healthy Box. I loved opening the box and being surprised by the various delicious products inside. We found coconut flour, gluten-free chips, vegan bar, and so on. Both the kids and I loved trying each product and choosing our favorite. When we saw the recipe of the gluten free banana bread in the magazine provided in the box, we knew we just had to make that for breakfast! The recipe was so easy to follow and the result was fantastic! With their permission, I now share you with this great recipe. If you would also like to try and be surprised by the Foodist Healthy Box, here is a discount code "HEALTHYWITHMADELINE" to help you to get 20% discount on your first order.
Make 1 loaf
What you'll need:
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 organic eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Additional filling: nuts, cranberries, rasins, cacao nibs, etc.
How it's made:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C.
- Remove the skin of the bananas, mesh roughly with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients with meshed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix well until all ingredients are well combined and a dough is formed.
- Grease a bread tin with coconut oil. Add the dough into the bread tin.
- Baking the bread for 45 mins until the bread is golden brown outside and still moist in the middle.