Gluten-free Cookies with Dark Chocolate Nibs
Looking for something to do on a Sunday? Why not try this gluten-free cookies with chocolate nibs? You can also substitute it with plain flour and baking powder. Have fun!
Make about 10-12 cookies
What you'll need:
- 150g gluten-free flour
- 125g butter
- 80g coconut palm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate nibs
- 2 tbsp cold water
How it's made:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat coconut sugar and butter with a hand mixer until pale and creamy. Add egg and vanilla extract, beat again until well combined.
- Sift the gluten-free flour, baking powder and cold water into the mixing bowl. Use a wooden spoon to mix until smooth batter is formed. Add one tbsp of dark chocolate nibs and fold in gently.
- Use a tablespoon to place the batter onto the baking tray. Make sure to leave enough space in between for the cookies to expand during baking. Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate nibs evenly on the cookie batter.
- Baking 10-15 mins until dark-brown. Remove the tray from the oven and leave them for 5 mins to set. Then transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, can be stored in a container for two days. Or freeze them in a freezer proof container for up to a month.