What you’ll need:
- 2 cups whole buckwheat
- 1 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of mixed nuts and seeds (pecan, pistachios, pumpkin seeds, etc.)
- 2 cups of mixed fresh fruits (blueberry, raspberry, banana, etc.)
How it's made:
- Wash raw buckwheat in a colander with cold running tap water. Then rinse it with boiled water. Then rinse it again with cold tap water. Drain. Place the rinsed buckwheat in a jar and fill with cold water so that it covers buckwheat. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour the soaking water and rinse buckwheat in a colander and rinse with cold water. Put drained buckwheat in a blender, then add frozen blueberries and maple syrup. Blend it until smooth. Do need to over blend. Divide the buckwheat porridge among the serving bowls.
- Place the toppings over the porridge.
- For a whole breakfast, can also serve hot lemon tea, and grapefruits.