Make about 8-10 waffles
What you'll need:
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 80 g sugar (optional)
- 300 ml milk
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Suggested toppings: strawberries, blueberries and maple syrup
How it's made:
- In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar(optional) and baking powder.
- In another bowl, beat butter and egg yolks until creamy. Then add milk and vanilla and mix for another two mins. Stir in the dry ingredients until well combined.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form, then gently fold into batter.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown and serve warm.
Coffee Mug: Stelton EM77 in pink