Vegan Gluten-free Chocolate Banana Pancakes
What you'll need:
- 1 cup almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 serving vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
How it's made:
- In a blender, mix almond, banana, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet, mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Add 1 tbsp milk if batter appeard too thick.
- In a non-stick pan, heated over medium heat, and melt coconut oil.
- Add 2 tbsp batter into pan. Once the bottom of the pancake turns golden brown, flip and fry the other side. (approximately 2 minutes per side).
- Repeat until all the batter is used up. The finished pancakes can be kept in a warm oven before serving. Top with fresh fruit, nuts, or syrup or dark chocolate. And enjoy!