Frozen Banana Popsicles - Vegan/Glutenfree/Dairyfree
What you’ll need:
- 4 medium ripe firm banana
- 4 tbsp peanut butter - melted
- 8 wooden sticks
- 6 ounces of dark chocolate (>70% cocoa)
- Preferred topping: freeze dried raspberry, pistachio, desiccated coconut, peanut butter, toast almond, cocoa nibs, etc.
How it’s made:
- Peel, then cut each banana in half crosswise and insert a craft stick into each half. Coat each banana on stick in a melt peanut butter. Place on a tray, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer until frozen, for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Melt the dark chocolate in heat-proof glass bowl over slightly simmering water, stirring frequently. Pour the melted chocolate into a tall glass. Dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, turning it to coat. Then sprinkle preferred toppings on.