Finally, it is almost summer again! We have been really enjoying the beautiful blossoms around us and the fresh produce coming to the market. One of our favorite things in California to eat is avocado!!! They are simply so delicious. We have developed an avocado addiction. Well, we didn't even try to fight it. ;-)
When the kids come home, they always ask for something super cold as they have been running around in school in the sun for hours. Therefore, I have been making tons of popsicles for them. Avocado Key Lime is one of our favorites at moment. It is super refreshing, creamy and packed with avocado! I used the brand new model of Vitamix A3500 to make these popsicles. It is super easy to use like the other Vitamix blenders and love the new transparent container, too. They are having a Mother's day sale at moment, $90 off, on new machines. So it is a perfect time to get one if you were still thinking it over.
Blender: Vitamix A3500
Round Jute Basket: Dharma Door
Makes 6-8 popsicles
What you'll need:
- 5 baby avocados or 3 large avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup key lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil softened
How it's made:
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix and blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer the avocado coconut cream into the popsicle holder.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Eat whoever and enjoy!