Arugula Salad with Nectarines, Tomatoes, Avocado and Toasted Almonds
What's your favorite summer salad? This arugula salad with nectarines, tomatoes, avocado and toasted almonds is my current favorite. It uses in-season produce, such as nectarine and tomato, which are super juicy and sweet at moment. The salad is fresh, light, yet satisfying. It is a perfect lunch or dinner for the hot summer days like these.
What you'll need:
- 3 oz baby arugula
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced
- Flake sea salt, to taste (I love sea salt flakes from Jacobsen Salt Co.)
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 large firm but ripe nectarines, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp toasted almond flakes
How it's made:
Add baby arugula, tomatoes, avocado into the mixing bowl. Add balsamic vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, pepper and sea salt. Toss everything together till well combined. Sprinkle the toasted almond flakes over and serve.