For those who have been following me for a while, they know I am a huge fan of breakfast! I think about it before I go to bed and I think about when I wake up (I know, I should really get a life!). I almost never miss a breakfast! But people do say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Therfore, my obsession with breakfast is completely justified! Here is one of my new favorite breakfasts, smoothie bowl! Just in time for the approaching summer days.
(serve 1-2 bowls)
What you'll need:
- 125 g fresh or frozen mangoes
- 1 ripe banana
- 250 ml almond milk
- 250 g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tbsp Agave syrup
- a pinch of salt
- Topping: granola, fruits, seeds, nuts, dessiccted coconut, and almond milk
How it's made:
- Blend mango, banana with 125 ml of almond milk. Then add the frozen raspberries with the rest of the almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chia seeds, agave syrup and salt. Set aside for 10-15 minutes to thicken. Then stir well until well mixed.
- Add toppings of your choice and serve.